Talent drives our team and our capacity to deliver the best solutions and services for our customers. Join us on this exciting journey and our team of people who are passionate about digital, learning and working together.
junior/medior Digital Transformation Consultants
Our Digital Transformation Consultants work directly with high-profile organisations across different sectors (government, financial, utilities, health). You represent Y. Digital, our unique vision, approach, solutions, platform and showcases. You make our AI solutions tangible and understandable by giving presentations, inspiration sessions and facilitating design labs, to generate and prioritise valuable ideas, create roadmaps and develop prototypes in close cooperation with customers. You turn ideas into concrete projects, elaborating feasibility studies, business process designs, conversation designs, information and knowledge models. You lead the digital transformation project during design, development and implementation of the AI solution, using our agile approach, working in multi-disciplinary teams. You will work closely with our highly-skilled AI experts: a strong peer group of experienced machine learning engineers and data scientists. Within this role, as we are expanding and growing rapidly, there is ample room to develop, grow and achieve your personal goals and ambitions.
You have a passion to help people and organisations improve and transform. Your strength is connecting disciplines and building bridges between business and IT. You are enthusiastic, ambitious and you want to have impact. You have a broad inte- rest and a curiosity to understand each specific project and its challenges. You love co-creating with groups of people, providing inspiration, generating ideas, designing the desired way of working. You have a can-do mentality and are willing to take the lead. You are flexible, quickly adapting to the needs of each specific project. You are fascinated by AI and have a good understanding of the underlying concepts and technology and how this can be turned into AI-solutions. But don’t worry: no actual coding skills are needed, and we can fill any gaps in your knowledge of AI with our Y.academy during your first months.
For Mediors: a typical profile would be a business analyst or consultant with hands-on experience in IT, or an IT professional with a desire switching your career towards business analysis and consultancy.
Skills and Knowledge
The following is a list of skills and knowledge we would like you to possess or acquire in your first few months at Y.digital. Support, coaching and learning materials are available to aid you with any “gaps” in your skills and knowledge.
- a completed education on Bsc or Msc level in relevant business and/or IT disciplines
- 0-2 (junior) or 3-5 years of experience (medior)
- social skills: enthusiastic, analytical, flexible, customer-oriented, result-driven, good presentation and communication capabilities, facilitating group sessions
- design experience: business analysis, business process design, information and knowledge modelling
- project experience: developing business cases, epic value statements, product owner, project management, agile transformation approaches (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
Nice to have:
- Software development skills in e.g. API’s, HTML, Python, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Knowledge of AI concepts e.g. Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Graph Neural Networks, Semantic Web technologies
What we offer:
- innovative projects at high-profile organisations across different sectors
- a friendly, open, non-hierarchical, and collaborative working environment
- an inspirational, diverse, and international peer group
- a cutting-edge AI technology stack
- a learning path tailored to your needs and ambitions (Y. academy)
- a competitive salary
- benefits including: a comprehensive pension scheme, lease car, and bonus scheme
- a variety of roles and ample opportunity to grow, develop, and shape your career path
- a modern office with pool billiard table
Sounds like you?
Send us your CV and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org